Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ready for Illuxcon?


This weekend Illuxcon V takes place in Altoona, PA! This is my favorite art event of the year by far. It is a gathering of the many of the best artists in the fantasy art world. There will be opportunities to attend lectures, workshops and reviews. I will be participating in the Showcase exhibition for the second time. At my table I will be showing my new portfolio book, a number of original oil paintings and new mini-movie as well as having prints available. If you are attending please come see me at the showcase friday night. Hope to see you there!
 The picture above is an early test display setup. Things have changed a number of times since this test but it gives an idea of what the display might resemble, minus the video element.

No comments:

Post a Comment