Saturday, November 12, 2011

The House of the Vampire



The vampire hunter approached the old structure at dawn as the first light of day began to break through the forest canopy. From experience, he knew this was the best time to seek out the blood sucking fiends. While some vampires can function in the light of day there powers are at there weakest and that is the only time to attempt to fight a vampire. A wooden stake through the heart or removing the head entirely are still the only ways to end the horror stalking the old woods.

  This was my final painting before Illuxcon and was part of my display last weekend. Illuxcon was another great experience and having the chance to show my work there was an honor and a privilege. There are so many amazingly talented and friendly people in the fantasy art world and it was on full display at Illuxcon. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in fantasy art. Here is a picture of Kari and me with my table from the Showcase.

1 comment: